Help Wanted: Computer Programmer
In need of work? Maybe today's Local Job Alert will be a perfect fit.
Cobb needs a computer programmer for its information services department:
- Minimum Qualifications: Associate's degree or vocational/technical certification in computer programming or related field; supplemented by three years progressively knowledgeable and skilled experience in applications programming; additional years of experience in programming and applications support functions may substitute for a portion of the required education; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field; demonstrated skills and experience in desktop support and management; demonstrated skills in database models/technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Skills/Experience: Windows Server OS, UNIX, Java, Java Script, VB, VB Script, COBOL, Crystal Reports (or similar report writer)
- Pay: Full time, between $46,508.80 and $74,256 per year
- Final Filing Date: Friday, June 8
- Full job posting and application information