Mayor Responds to Richardson with Polygraph
Here are the results Pat Vaughn provided at Thursday's candidate forum at Tapp Middle School.
Mayor Pat Vaughn gave the above papers to anyone wanting copies at Thursday's candidate forum at Tapp Middle School. They're the reports of polygraph examinations she had done by APeal Agency in Marietta in response to statements by mayoral candidate and former police chief L. Rick Richardson.
The first report is in response to whether Vaughn had prior knowledge of the police vehicles that led to Richardson's firing being held out of public auction.
The second is in response to whether Ray Richardson suing the city and settling out of court played a role in the former police chief being fired. Ray Richardson is L. Rick Richardson's brother and the former deputy chief of police.
Also in the paper-clipped packet Vaughn distributed was:
- A sales agreement between Mike Bowman and Richardson, signed by Richardson, for one of the three police vehicles
- Richardson's termination letter
- A copy of her response to statements made by Richardson
- A portion of the transcript of Richardson's court testimony
- A portion of the transcript of former Powder Springs police officer Trey Williams' court testimony
- Portions of Richardson's and Bowman's separate interviews with the Cobb County Sheriff's Department