Patches in Bartow, Paulding, Douglas, Cherokee and Cobb counties asked you to choose your favorite preschool, and you let us know with a flood of votes, comments and ratings in the past week's Readers' Choice.
Several Patches even had to go to overtime to choose between two popular preschools.
Although we could name only one winner per Patch, we hope every preschool that received votes and positive comments comes away feeling good about the support of families.
Check out your choices below, as well as the picks from some other Patches nearby:
- West Cobb—Riverstone Montessori Academy, 455 Casteel Rd., Marietta 30064.
- Douglasville—Primrose School at Brookmont, 4460 Brookmont Pkwy., Douglasville 30135.
- Dallas-Hiram—Reflections Learning Center, 4747 Old Cartersville Rd., Dallas 30132.
- Cartersville—Sam Jones Memorial United Methodist Church, 100 W. Church St., Cartersville 30120.
- Woodstock-Towne Lake—Primrose School of Woodstock, 401 Sherwood Dr., Woodstock 30188.
- Holly Springs-Hickory Flat—The Goddard School, 140 Foster Rd., Woodstock 30188.
- Canton-Sixes—The Carpenter's Shop Christian Preschool, 367 Green Dr., Canton 30114.
- East Cobb—Primrose at East Lake, 2065 Roswell Rd., Marietta 30062.
- Northeast Cobb—Mountain View United Methodist Church, 2300 Jamerson Rd., Marietta 30066.
- Marietta— First United Methodist Church of Marietta's Weekday Ministry, 56 Whitlock Ave., Marietta 30064.
- Kennesaw—Primrose School of Wade Green, 4321 Wade Green Rd., Kennesaw 30144.
- Acworth—Montessori at Brookstone, 1680 Brookstone Walk, Acworth 30101.
- Alpharetta-Milton—Kids 'R' Kids of Alpharetta, 3455 Webb Bridge Rd., Alpharetta 30005.
- Cumming—St. Brendan the Navigator Preschool, 4633 Shiloh Rd., Cumming 30040.
- Roswell—St. Peter Chanel Catholic Church, 11330 Woodstock Rd., Roswell 30075.
Next up for Readers' Choice is your favorite place for sweet tea. You can make your pick any time from 5 a.m. Monday to 9 a.m. Friday.
Help West Cobb Patch pick your favorite places each week with Readers' Choice. And keep up with all the news you care about by subscribing to our free email newsletter, liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.