Invite a friend
Due West UMC Boot Camp fitness class
Due West UMC offers fitness classes that are open to everyone in the community. We offer Kickboxing, Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Sculpting and Boot Camp classes. Each class is $3.00 and we also provide a free nursery for children up to age 12.
|Where||Due West United Methodist Church 3956 Due West Rd NW, Marietta, GA 30064|
|Time||9:30 am–10:30 am|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Due West United Methodist Church
Due West United Methodist is a large, well established United Methodist church that offers a large campus that includes a family life center, playgrounds and a nursery.
Services are conducted on Sunday morning at 8:30am, 9:30am and 11am. Sunday School classes for adults and children are also provided. The Church offers pre-school programs on weekdays and social activities on Wednesday nights, including Bible study and choir practice. Their recreation ministry activities include football, cheerleading, soccer, pilates, kickboxing and more. Young athletes can participate in Upward Sports League sports.
Other events here
- Due West UMC Kickboxing fitness class Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Due West UMC Zumba fitness class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Due West UMC Cardio-Sculpting Fitness Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Due West UMC Pilates fitness class Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Due West UMC Yoga fitness class Weekly on Fridays, 10:45 am–11:45 am