West Cobb Patch is all about you. That’s why we’ve been encouraging you to upload photos, submit your views on stories, suggest coverage, rate businesses in our directory and share a bit about yourselves, what you do and what’s going on around you.
A number of people are taking full advantage of that opportunity by blogging on West Cobb Patch.
Read the latest blogs about what some of our local voices had to say:
- Do You Really Want to Lose Weight? Do You Really Need To? - Betsy Thurston
- and - Crystal M. Consonery
- WWJD Revisited at Christmastime - Richard Pellegrino
- Jesus Loves the Little Children - Michael Stovall
- The Myth of Post-Christian Culture - Maurice Walker
You might have other ideas and we encourage you to share them. Join our lineup and have your voices heard, too. You can tell your neighbors what’s going on in your organization, in your school, with your church, on your block and even in your home.
Be part of the conversation and become a local voice—sign up today and start a blog.