Last year seats sold out quickly for the Atlanta Jewish Film Festival, being held this year from January 29-February 20. This year is no exception. More seats were added Wednesday, but they’re going fast.
This year’s showings are at the following locations:
· Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre (Opening Night)
· UA Tara Cinemas (Atlanta)
· GTC Merchants Walk (East Cobb)
· Regal North Point (Alpharetta)
· Lefont Sandy Springs (Sandy Springs)
· Westside Cultural Arts Center (Atlanta)
· Regal Atlantic Station (Atlanta)
· Woodruff Arts Center, Rich Auditorium (Atlanta)
Our 55+ Group, Mavens, is Going to the Movies at the Merchants Walk East Cobb Location on Sunday, Feb 2, 1:45 PM to see The Zig Zag Kid, The son of the world’s greatest detective embarks on a rollicking adventure to solve the mystery of his true identity in this family-friendly, action-packed adaptation of the beloved book by Israeli writer David Grossman.
See the entire schedule at all venues at www.ajff.org