BB&T sits catty-corner on an artificial barrier hill directly off of Dallas Highway. The warm colored small lobby houses the center of the bank's activity where the warm and friendly staff awaits each customer, ready to serve each one's individual needs. There's a southern charm to the facility that makes each customer feel at home and comfortable.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon-Thu: 9am to 5pm; Friday: 9am to 6pm; Saturday: 9am to 1pm; Drive-thru: Mon-Thu: 8:30am to 5pm; Friday: 8:30am to 6pm Saturday: 8:30am to 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and access ramp
- Founding Date: 2004
- What makes this community special?: It feels just like a bank back home.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 4
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Striving for excellence, no matter the task we are doing.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service