Butler Automotive Repair
Butler Automotive Repair is located in Powder Springs minutes away from I-20 and C.H. James Parkway. The company is family owned and operated and the owner has over 30 years experience in the automotive industry. Open since 1996, the mechanics here specialize in using the lastest diagnostic technology and work on foreign, domestic, and classic cars as well as offer 4x4, diesel and milestone services. They can also help you maintain your factory warranty.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat- by appt. Sun, closed
- Founding Date: January 1 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: "The Butler every vehicle deserves"
- Associations/certifications: ASE Certified
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Get regular oil changes and follow routine required maintenance schedules to keep your vehicle running properly.
- Vehicle types: Cars, Motorcycles, Trucks