Chick-fil-a at Webb Cobb, a franchised facility owned by Jeff Suain, domiciled on Dallas Highway, sits just west of the convergent corners at Dallas Highway and Ernest Barrett Parkway. Whether enjoying a tasty chicken sandwich (grilled or fried), chicken salad or a fresh garden salad, one can do so inside where the temperature is controlled, or he/she can sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. If PC connectivity needs to be an option, then free Wi-Fi awaits each customer.
- Fax: 770-425-3455
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 6am - 10pm; Sun, Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, Access Ramp, Seating, and Restrooms
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: The famous chick-fil-a sandwich.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chick-fil-a.com/?#menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The caring way the employees care for their customers and community.
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Southern
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual