Powder Springs City Hall
Drag box to select area
In 1951, the original wooden City Hall building was replaced with a brick one which provided offices for the City Council, police and fire officials. The brick building was knocked down in 1994 for parking space for the new City Hall building. Powder Springs City Council has a mayor, three council members which are each over a ward of the city and two at-large council members. Originally incorporated in 1838 under the name Springville, the city was renamed Powder Springs in 1859.
4484 Marietta St, Powder Springs, GA 30127
- Fax: 770-943-8003