Sterling Equestrian Center
Sterling Equestrian Center is owned and operated by Cathy Stephenson. The facility offers riding lessons as well as horseback riding training. Rates and classes are designed for all ages and abilities, ranging from novice to expert. Horses are available for individual parties and shows.
- Hours: By appointment only.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of horses: 25
- Number of instructors/guides: 4
- Ride facilities: Jump course, Ring, Track, Trail
- Services: Group rides, Horse shows, Lessons, Pony rides
- Discipline clinics for: Cross-country, Dressage, Eventing, Hacking, Jumping, Rodeo
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate
- Equestrian shop: Yes