The Target located directly behind the Starbucks and Chic-Fil-A on Dallas Highway (just west of the convergent corners of Dallas Highway and Ernest Barrett Parkway) has standard Target fare, but this store is not considered a super center. While the store offers some packaged food, it doesn't house a full grocery department. The store does have, however, a full pharmacy for each customer's convenience. The well-maintained, clean facility is situated on the far right hand side of the center; immediately upon entering the building, to the customer's immediate right sits the Customer Service and Returns area.
- Hours: Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, access ramp, restrooms, and motorized carts are available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Standard discount department store stock, including some grocery items, home furnishings, clothing, household goods, electronics
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Items must be returned within 90 days and must be in new and unused condition and contain all original packaging and accessories. Some exceptions apply.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community outreach by the Target organization, the treatment of its employees, and care for its customers.
- Insurance accepted: Upon verification, yes.
- Licenses: As required by the Georgia Secretary of State's office.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Features: Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Monday through Friday: 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No