From its name to its location in historic downtown Powder Springs, Tea at Seven Springs is dipped in rich history and Southern class. The restaurant/gift shop is an enriching experience for customers. The store holds private tea parties and is designed for an evening with the girls. Tea at Seven Springs' gift shop offers leaf teas, teapots, soy candles, books, home decor and more.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 11am - 3pm. Saturday and evening hours are available by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: This location is ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Its rich historic background.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.teaatsevensprings.com/menus/default.html
- Specialties: Teas and accessories, private events
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fun