The Village at Old Trace
The Village at Old Trace, located just 1/2 mile east of the Avenues of West Cobb, is a unique shopping experience. This premier location in West Cobb takes shoppers away from the hustle and bustle of the large shopping areas and makes a relaxed atmosphere for shopping.
Customers can shop for pets, fine tune musical abilities, find help to sell a home, have a spa day, grab a quick dinner for the family, or even pick up dry cleaning. Space is available for those thinking of starting a business. Contact Village at Old Trace for its leasing options.
- Hours: Hours vary at different stores in this location.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Day Spa, Pianos and service, Pet supplies, real estate, pizza, ham, cleaners, and other merchants to service all your specialty shop needs.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: West Cobb is home to several shopping and theatre centers, Kennesaw Mountain, Historic Marietta, Downtown Kennesaw, and Acworth. This area is a premiere locale in metro Atlanta area for family fun, good times, and a festive atmosphere.
- Management company: Phoenix Atlanta Partners 678-527-3800 10745 Westside Parkway, Suite 100 Alpharetta, GA 30004 firstname.lastname@example.org www.phoenixatl.com Contact Phoenix Atlanta Partners for leasing information.
- Valet parking: No