United Community Bank
United Community Bank was originally formed in 1950 as Union County Bank. It serves the Powder Springs, Hiram, Austell and Marrietta communities. This branch is conveniently located on Richard D. Sailors Parkway. United Community Bank provides both personal and business banking services, as well as a wide range of financial and investment services. Its staff is knowledgeable, friendly and available to assist with all banking needs. For customers' convenience, the bank is open six days a week.
- Fax: 770-439-7433
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-up: Mon - Thu, 8am - 5pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, accessible entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Stock brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Providing exceptional banking service while caring deeply for the communities we serve.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service