Verizon Cellular Center
Verizon Cellular Center sits nestled in between Radio Shack and Great Clips in the West Cobb Marketplace Shopping Center, just northwest of the corners of the Dallas Highway and Ernest Barrett Parkway. The telephone center serves local Verizon customers with the finest and newest electronics Verizon has to offer.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking is available as is a ramp near the entrance
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Verizon cellular telephone service and equipment
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Policy is segmented and quite long, refer to companies website for full details. The customer will enter his/her zip code and directions for returns will populate his/her screen.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Phone brands: Blackberry, Motorola, LG, Samsung, Palm, Nokia
- Providers supported: Verizon