West Cobb Aquatic Center
Operated by Cobb County Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs, West Cobb Aquatic Center offers open and lap swims and a number of instructional programs, including water aerobics and workouts. This facility also has a wading area and dive well.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun 2pm-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramp
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Senior
- Membership info: Resident and non-resident daily, 10-visit, monthly, quarterly and annual
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the most important rule for this pool?: Safety first!